Last updated June 3, 2011
- You must be at least 13 years old to use Snog.
- You must be a human. Snog does not permit accounts registered by automated methods.
- You are responsible for all material you post or upload to Snog.
- You may not post or upload copyrighted material.
- You may not post or upload pornographic, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise offensive material.
- You may not post or upload potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information about any individual Snog user without their consent.
- You may not use Snog for any illegal, malicious, discriminatory, or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not use Snog to mislead, abuse, bully, harass, threaten, malign, slander, impersonate or intimidate anyone. If you become aware that a user is engaging in prohibited activity please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may not use Snog to make sexual propositions or sexual innuendos to anyone under the age of 18 years old.
- If Snog terminates your account for any reason, you may not create another Snog account without Snog's written permission to do so.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- You own all of the material you post or upload.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any material that is covered by intellectual property rights, such as photos and videos ("IP") that you post or upload to or in connection with Snog ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP or your account unless your IP has been shared with other Snog users, and they have not deleted it.
You understand that we appreciate your feedback and suggestions, but we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
Although most changes are likely to be minor, Snog may change these Terms of Service from time to time, and at Snog's sole discretion. Snog encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Terms of Service. Your continued use of this site after any change in these Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of such change.